cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate ESRI on the Agentry application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We're trying to implement ESRI with Android agentry clients 7.05 (SMP3.0 SP5 PL1), all the information that we can find is the one in the note: 1982598 - GIS Integration Support for Mobile AddOn 6.10 but we did not find information or a guide that list the requirements(other than the ones in the note) with customization on a step by step instructions, like the one mentioned by "Stephen Kringas" or even like this post.

Can you help us with this? Is there a step by step for android on how to integrate the esri on the agentry client?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manju, but we need integrate ESRI in Android Devices.

In the blog that you mentioned it explains how to integrate only with WPF Devices.

Also, in the comments of that blog, Stephen Kringas sends a link for iOs Devices step by step.

We need that kind of step by step documentation, but for Android Devices.

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you check Work Manager 6.1 documentation document  "SAP Work Manager 6.1 SDK Installation "  Section  "Building a GIS Client for Android" on page 12 has all the details.

Thanks

Manju.

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju

I checked SAP Work Manager 6.1 SDK  document, and  downloaded  OpenUI SDK , Mobile SDK  and Esri SDK 10.2.2.

According to document i followed below steps :-

 IDE - Set up a basic Android development environment (see

http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html)

 Agentry SDK - Get the latest Agentry Open UI SDK for Android from SMP3 Mobile SDK through

the SAP Marketplace

 Esri SDK - Download and install ArcGIS 10.2.2 SDK from Esri

(http:www.esri.com/apps/products/download/)

 GIS SDK - Get the latest GIS SDK for Android from Mobile Apps SDK through the SAP

Marketplace

First two thing i have completed, now i am trying to install Esri SDK, and i download it but there are no file to install.

So can any one tell me how i'll configure it and bind with the Esri SDK to the AgentryAndroidClientSolution project.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Did you get this working?  If not, let me know and I'll see if I can assist.

--Bill

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

Still it's not working. i tried with different Esri Sdk versions . But still it is showing same error.So Please help me to resolve it.

Mohit!

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP® EAM and service mobile app SDK Installation Guide for detailed instructions.

Thanks

Resmi

mohit_tyagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Resmi

I am already talking help from SDK Installation Guide, but there are not mention how to configure esri with AgentryAndroidClientSolution Android project.

So if you tried it, Then please provide me solution and also mention your Esri SDK version.

Regards

Mohit