cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function to generate automatic control point, stating in S_ALR_87005338

0 Kudos

I need to set up the process of automatic generation control point at the start of the generation of batch control and amount of points to be generated should be equal to the amount received from the material.

The transaction S_ALR_87005338 IMG has the V_TQ79-FUNCTION1 field to enter the function modules for Automatic creation of insp. points.

Please, someone can tell me which user function start the automatic generation of the control point.

I have the need to set up the process of automatic generation control point at the start of the generation of batch control and amount of points to be generated Should be equal to the amount received from the material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcio,

There is an example function module provided by SAP, QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE which can be used as a copy model. You can edit this FM as per your process's quantity requirement.

Just Google more on QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE.

This might help QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE Automatic Creation of Inspection Points and Partial Lots - Function - ABAP - SAP

Amol.

0 Kudos

I appreciate the help, I'll look for more details regarding the function you showed me.