Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013558 Vs CJ74 in Object Currency discrepancy

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

We are having a requirement wherein to match the Values displayed in S_ALR_87013558 report to CJ74.

Controlling Area currency is in USD. The Proj / Obj curr is maintained in AUD.

However the issue here is when I convert the Budget / Actual values to “Öbject Currency”. The values in S_ALR_87013558 won’t match the values in CJ74, as CJ74 reflects the Actuals value as on: "Transaction date" (as transactions are also posted in Obj Currency); and S_ALR_87013558 reflects value as per 'Dropdown' selected for currency conversion (Drilldown Default; Mean rate cutoff date Start / End of period options) using the Currency Conversion button available in report itself (the $,Yen 100 icon below Title bar)

Pl let me know the best possible option to get the values converted to “Object Currency” & match the values, as the report won’t solve the purpose if the translation values are updated as per dropdown. Or do we have any Other standard reports which can display the data (Budget / Actual / Commt / Rem.Plan / Assigned)

-thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following SAP note

1888213 - Values with "Object currency" are displayed incorrectly in PS reports

Also refer below mentioned reports

S_ALR_87013531 - Costs/Revenues/Expenditures/Receipts

S_ALR_87013557 - Budget/Actual/Variance

S_ALR_87013560 - Budget updates

You can refer to recently discussed thread on bit similar topic

Regards

Tushar

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar,

The note has already been implemented in the system (which in turn refers to SAP Note: 1628475 and 1628596). Issue I have is exactly the same as posted by other user that you refered to. But, is Unanswered.

Any possibility on how we can have the transaction value reflect in S_ALR_87013558 also?.

-thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute S_ALR_87013558 report, click on Actual value and go to menu Goto-> Line Items

It will display you report which is similar to CJI3.

You can go to Change Layout option and select parameter " Value TranCurr"

You can also explore this possibility of report painter as suggested by Gokul in that thread...

Regards

Tushar

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Tushar,

Thanks for your reply.

But, the goal here doesn't seem to be accomplished. The objective is to compare "Budget/Actual/Commitment/RemOrdPlan/Assigned/Available" Values in Obj currency only. I know when you select a column & double click, system displays a pop-up which will take you to other report screens. But, this is not what we are looking for.

Looks like, I may have to check with the client to go with a z-report, by reading the programs which display the values of Budget/Actual/Commitment/RemOrdPlan.

- Budget Values for WBS from CJ30/32 whichever the client requires to consider (Original / Released budget)

- Actuals to be copied over from CJI3 (as this report is actually displaying actual values in OBJ Currency as on transaction date 'Exchnge rate')

- Commitments from CJI5

- Regarding 'RemOrdPlan' - am not sure how to give these values to ABAP'er. These links only show the formula, but am not sure huv to proceed on this,as there are scenarios where you force close a PO, Set WBS status to TECO to Zero-out this value (Ref: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1188821 ).

- The other values - Assigned / Available can then be calculated by formula in report

Any other thoughts?. Pl suggest.

-thanks

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to get it developed my friend. Standard reports for such an comparison will always have some discrepancy due to the nature of exchange rate being considered.

You can use RPSCO table for generating the similar report with different value type.. Give it a try..

Regards

Sammar