cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas - How to get contents of HtmlControl of a popup.

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm having an issue getting contents ( text) from a popup, where the message text is inside a HtmlContol. All it has is a url with some sapr3 link no Text. We have copy value and copyTable but how to handle this situation? I'm using personans 2.

According to the ABAP developer the custom transaction is using POPUP_TO_CONFIRM  to get that message. Here is the screen shot of that control.

(To be clear one more time, this is not the control that I created in personas, this is what we are getting from our original transaction. I captured this in edit mode)

Here are some more properties, especially the URL.

This url is changing each time we execute so it is not some thing static.

CopyValue in the script is actually getting the URL. but when I used another HTML Control(created in personas this time by me) and used the procedure described in the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3427439 to change the url it is failing and exiting.

Pleaase let me know if it is possible and how it can be done.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Can you provide your runtime screenshots and script?

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply. Here you go

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I would recommend you to open a message and provide HTTP and R3 connections to check on the system.

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Chinthan,

Thanks i'll do that. But my question is actually a straight question, can we copy(reproduce) the contents of a HTML control?