cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to changeintegration server in a bz system without impacting the configuration scenario!!!!!!

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys !

I am a new one in this SAP pi technology.i have built some scenario in dev env using a business system which is integrated a particular server.now i want to change the integration server associated with the business system without impacting on those configuration scenarios.

1>is it possible?

2>if possible,please help me how to do that?

I have tried in SLD but the change is not effective.As usual  it points the previous integration server.

Plss help me how to change it!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>i want to change the integration server associated with the business system

No access to the system right now.

But if you can't change the integration server for a business system then keep it as is but change the technical system of the integration server to point it to the new one?

There should be change option right next to technical system.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx@Hareesh

bt when i tried to transport the ID objects from dev to quality an error is coming like :

no target bz system is found for that particular bz system.

though I have configured the target bz system as well as the target group is also maintained in SLD

My Qn is that :

1>is it due to the integration server associated wid that bz System

If i change the integration server,the objects will be transported successfully????

2>Does the integration server has impact on transporting of id pobjects of that particular bz system associated wid it??

need ur suggestion

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1>is it due to the integration server associated wid that bz System

If i change the integration server,the objects will be transported successfully????

>>>

In the source SLD(Dev system) all your business systems should point to Dev integration server.

In the target SLD(QA system) all your business systems should point QA Integration server.

What is your SLD setup? Local or Central. May be if possible attach some screenshots.

Refer to below blog if it helps.

2>Does the integration server has impact on transporting of id pobjects of that particular bz system associated wid it??

Yes. It does.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos