cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME29N - Release Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using ME29N to update a release strategy I get an 'Update was terminated' error message after selecting the Save button. I have not been able to re-create the error on my DEV system but it happens for some reason on QA. Can anyone shed a little light on what the problem could be????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to setup the printer in your user profile.

Go To Su01 and on default data screen assign the printer then you want get dump.

Or follow the path system-User profile-own data and maintain printer (the reason you get dump because if you are using the smart form for printing po then system will always check before it was saved and if printer is not assigned then it will dump)

hope this will clear your problems

Rewards the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check Ur Characteristic and Class,If U trying To transport from Dev to Production some data's are not transported.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing comes up on ST22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then have a look in your SAP inbox, there should be a message for the "update terminated", it should give a bit more detail.

If this has just started happening and everything was OK before then don't dig too deep just yet because this may be a more general problem not related to this transaction ( Do you mean ME28? I have never heard of an ME29N transaction)

Steve B

Message was edited by:

Stephen Birchall

Former Member
0 Kudos

some object may be missing check with the ABAP team and search for missing object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are going to have to get someone to have a look at the details of the dump (with transaction ST22 or similar) this is the only way to determine what the cause is (there could be hundreds of reasons).

Steve B