cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java files for Sales Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm currently trying to setting up Sales Manager 2.5, going through the configuration guide provided on the "Installation and Upgrade guides" it is mentioned that in order to establish the synchronization between SAP Sales Manager and SAP CRM, a eclipse project needs to be set up, in order to do this, is mentioned that the following requirements needs to be used to create the project:

• The Java source files for the SAP Sales Manager application
  • The jCo.jar file
  • The Agentry-level *.class files, provided with the SAP Sales Manager Server in the sub-directory Java\Syclo\Agentry. All of the *.class files in this folder should be part of the project.
  • Optionally, the junit.jar file, provided with the Eclipse Java IDE.

I already have the JCo.jar, and the Junit.jar, but I’m unable to locate the java source files or the *.class files mentioned by the guide.

Any help on this would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are just setting up the basic connection the server installation will install the necessary .jar files containing the class files needed.  The Agentry class files are contained in the Agentry-v5.jar file which should also be installed by default.

The Java source is only needed in some circumstances when extending the functionality.  Customers need to request access to it via a separate process with their account team should they need access to it.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your prompt reply Bill, it is very helpful.

If you let me ask, are familiar to any specific file that can guide through the steps of setting up the basic connection, like a "How to Guide", I believe that may be I'm missing something from the Configuration Guide and a second source of reference could become very useful.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Answers (0)