cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question "add favorite to NWBC after changed the Transaction in the command field whithin the content area of the NWBC"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

can anyone explain the technical background why the favorite links to va01 after i changed via /nva02 whitin the va01? The attached file explains the way i added the favorite.

Thanks

Maik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PatL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Maik

This "SAPGUI" Command Field in NWBC confusing Customers in my opinion.

To hide this command Field, go to

Regards

Patrick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Maik,

Like Damean and Patrick, I tested this on NWBC 5.0 and NWBC 4.0 PL10 - and can't reproduce it.

Sorry, but best bet is to raise an OSS.

Best wishes Julie.

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I could NOT repeat that behavior in my NBWC 4 PL13 client; is this NWBC 5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i use NWBC 4.0 with PL 14

PatL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Maik

In our NWBC 4.0 PL14 is all fine:

Also interesting Note:

2052299 - NWBC runtime of UI2_FND / SAP_UI provides incomplete host name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

i had a user who changed the Transaction within the commandfield in the contentarea of the nwbc. Add favorites via the quicklaunch works fine. The Problem is changing the TA in the commandfield. the generated favorite is named by the new but in clip is the TA which will open if you click on it. Its the TA you started the Tab in NWBC.

many greetings

maik

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark

I did use the SAPGUI OK-Code "Command" field (&for good measure try the NWBC Omnibox box), per your screen, but could NOT replicate that. Probably should report that as a bug?

My 2 cents ...I advice all my users to switch "OFF"  the SAPGUI command field (similar to what Patrick L suggested).  The main reason - we have more than a few users confusing the NWBC vs SAPGUI Box.  Some type in some description in the SAPGUI box (instead of NWBC Omnibox), and expect system to return the search result ..

Cheers