cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redetermine schedule line category in open orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to find out all the open orders which has not been delivered and redetermine schedule line category for all open orders.?

Is it possible by using any standard report?

In detail, we configured z-field in item category back end and while creating order system check whether material belong to POD Vendors, if material belong to same, system propose schedule line category to YP and if not it is determined as CP.

But in some orders it comes as CP although material is belong to POD Vendor. So, Schedule line category should be YP.

Now i want to find out all the open orders which belong to POD Vender and redetermine the schedule line category to YP.

Regards,

Yash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear neema ,

There is no standard report to change the scheduled line changes ,it will determine automatically at the time of creation .

Coming to your issue you can go with following solutions.

Simple process.

1 you have to check all the open sales orders on va05 and change manually in your sales order and this new YP has to assign in schedule line category determination in manual schedule line field and for new any how you created validation so YP will automatically determine in your sales order.

through program

2. Create one custom program and take all the orders in va05 and Check with material and vendor POD then it has to redetrmine all the open sales orders to YP In backend.

Regards,

C.B RReddy.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you should be aware in standard, system will fetch the schedule line category based on what you assigned to item category in VOV5.  So if you want to change the existing schedule line category to a different one, you need to assign the same under Manual Item Category.

Coming to your comment,

Now i want to find out all the open orders which belong to POD Vender

from your post what I could understand is that some validation via item category is set to check the POD vendor in which case, you have to explain how currently, it is identifying. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes we have a validations based on Item category,

And YP is not maintained in determination configuration, it will come from item category when material match the condition and belong to POD.

So, my question is can we determine schedule line category without doing manual changes.?

Next to it, how can we find out all the open orders which has not been delivered? and if order contain multiple items how can we identify which item are open?

Thanks

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

If you have a program to determine shceduleline category as YP for POD vendor, then how is it not happening for certain sales orders?

There must be some issue with that program.

Now coming to your question of getting the open orders, please use report VA05N, or you can get it from table VBSTT

Regards

Jobi