cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot after goods issue on Prod Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client would like to perform a basic re inspection of the components before using them in manaufacturing.

In SAP this corresponds to Inspection Category : 02 - Insp lot w good issue

Then an inspection lot is created when I perform my picking by CO27 (or goods movement with MB1A)

However phisically the component/raw material is not yet consumed when I perfom my good issue. Some of them could be refused by quality departement. But the 261 mvt is performed on the prod order without a positive/negative UD code.

I made also the experience to refuse the inspection lot, no goods movement reversal has been notified.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest making sure you have a batch determination rule set up for the UD code for the material.  (LOBM_UDCODE).  So maybe your UD on the 01 lot is "A".  Make the UDcode code for acceptance on the 02 as "AFM"  (Approved for manufacturing).  Set the batch determination rule to only allow "A" or "AFM"

After the 02 is processed, if it is rejected, have a follow-up action for the REJ UD code delete the batch from the prod order.

If they try to reassign the batch to hthe order, it should fail due to the REJ UD code.

I might also put a check in the confirmation that blocks any confirmation for a batch with an open 02 inspection lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time,

before considering subsequent actions after UD codes, do we have any workaround to avoid consuming the Raw material on Prod Order even if the completion lot is not completed (results + UD code).

If not could we make a good issue reversal by taking a negative UD code.

Regards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing standard in the producton order that I am aware of.  You would need to use a user exit or enhancement point to check for the open lots.

If you wanted to reverse the goods issue, you'll probably need to do that via the followup action assigned to the reject code.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Inspection type 02- will be non stock relevant one.

so no effect of -ve / +ve UDon stock qty. and hence when GR done against PO, then obviously system execute the 261 and consumed the material.

you need to transfer the rejected material in block then do GR. or apply enhancement spot for restriction.

Regards