SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Program IS-U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement from a Utility company to manage loyalty points. These loyalty points can be received thru for example gas stations or the energy consumption.

These points can be redeem against discounts on the energy bill.

After doing some research I have found the Loyalty program functionality : Loyalty Program - Customer Service - SAP Library

Can anyone provide further details on this functionality ? or previous similar requirements from customers?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Nuno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

In my project, we have implemented loyalty management and integrated with IS-U so hopefully I will be able to help you.

Definitely below configuration path is for you to start with.

SAP Utilities -> Customer Service -> Marketing -> Loyalty Programs.

If you have a loyalty partner, you can maintain that in 'Define Loyalty Program'.

You can create a loyalty account with Contract Account/ISU Contract.Below are couple of transaction codes you might be interested on.

ECLP1 - Create Loyalty Account

ECLP2 - Change Loyalty Account

ECLP3 - Display Loyalty Account

Your loyalty account is - contract account/contract concatenated with loyalty program code.

You might be crediting loyalty points using system events (invoice/payments etc) or through manual process.

For system events, you can use respective FQEVENTS where you can plug in your custom validations and you can use below function modules to actually post points to loyalty accounts.

*ISU*O*LOYACC*

The points are configured as business events, so you can use configuration path "Define Business Processes" to configure the point types.

header information of loyalty account (like contract account, business partner, loyalty program code, total point) can be found in standard table ELACC. And, item information (or transaction information) can be found in table ELACCZ.

Apart from that, you can definitely configure the redemption in SPRO path "Define Reward Categories".

This is the very basic changes you'll have to do; on top of this you can have your own validations and functionality.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any customer specific requirement to achieve. Would be happy to help.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

In my project, we have implemented loyalty management and integrated with IS-U so hopefully I will be able to help you.

Definitely below configuration path is for you to start with.

SAP Utilities -> Customer Service -> Marketing -> Loyalty Programs.

If you have a loyalty partner, you can maintain that in 'Define Loyalty Program'.

You can create a loyalty account with Contract Account/ISU Contract.Below are couple of transaction codes you might be interested on.

ECLP1 - Create Loyalty Account

ECLP2 - Change Loyalty Account

ECLP3 - Display Loyalty Account

Your loyalty account is - contract account/contract concatenated with loyalty program code.

You might be crediting loyalty points using system events (invoice/payments etc) or through manual process.

For system events, you can use respective FQEVENTS where you can plug in your custom validations and you can use below function modules to actually post points to loyalty accounts.

*ISU*O*LOYACC*

The points are configured as business events, so you can use configuration path "Define Business Processes" to configure the point types.

header information of loyalty account (like contract account, business partner, loyalty program code, total point) can be found in standard table ELACC. And, item information (or transaction information) can be found in table ELACCZ.

Apart from that, you can definitely configure the redemption in SPRO path "Define Reward Categories".

This is the very basic changes you'll have to do; on top of this you can have your own validations and functionality.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any customer specific requirement to achieve. Would be happy to help.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa