cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP MDG supports connection with Data Pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Since SAP Netweaver MDM enables global data synchronization (GDS), supporting product data consistency, quality, and distribution between trading partners.

Can SAP MDG be also be connected to Data Pool to enable GDS in the same way and for same purpose as SAP Netweaver MDM does ?

Thanks,

Swati Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find any solution on this Swathi ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I didn't.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swathi MDG does not support the Data Pool as MDM GDS.But you can sync MDM GDS anD mdg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to figure out that if this is technically possible.

As we know that in SAP MDG data replication is carried out using the Data Replication Framework (DRF). One of the replication method is using Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) which uses web service calls.

1Sync Data Pool also transfers data using web services. That means it is SOA enabled.

Considering above mentioned facts, my question is- can SAP MDG consume web services of 1Sync Data Pool. If yes, then we should be able to integrate Data Pool with MDG.

Please give your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Swati Verma

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swathi,

yes technically you can do it but need to check various aspects of like data model supported,available SOA services etc...if standard support you can go ahead if not customization will be answer to your question.