Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice definition Not Visible in SOAMANAGER

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a function module with web service enabled. I activated it, but still it is not visible in SOAMANAGER's service definition. The function module which I used is a copied version of SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001320 which I made RFC, webservice enabled.  What would be the possible reasons for the webservice definition not appearing in the SOAMANAGER ?

BR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Any thoughts on this ?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Did you link your service to a service in tcode SICF? The path should be similar to deault_host -> sap -> bc -> srt -> rfc -> yourServiceHere

Regards,

Mark

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer. yes your are right inside deault_host -> sap -> bc -> srt -> rfc ->, I am not seeing my service name. how to link it ? Mean while I have created a sample webservice for a FM which does sum functionality and for it, in SICF I am seeing the webservice name automatically without linking it.

BR.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

As far as I know it is not automatically generated, just right-click and select new sub-element. Then reference the service you have created there.

Regards,

Mark

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created webservice as you have suggested , but it is not having the 'Generated'  Term along with it. (Second one). What else has to be done ?

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Apologies, you are right, it should be automatically generated. Have you tried re-creating the service definition by deleting and creating it?

Regards,

Mark

former_member207873
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

SRT Framework exception: ICF: Cannot generate ICF information from SOAP information[System is not prepared for WS Security authentication (note 1319507)]

what would be the possible reason for this error.

BR.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

It looks like a basis issue, can you check with your basis team and tell them of note 1319507.

Regards,

Mark