Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Work Manager 6.1 ComplexTable ctpersonresp empty

paolo_boni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a strange behavior in SAP Work Manger 6.1 on SMP 3.0 server:

the complex table "ctpersonresp" is empty. I try to debug the /SMERP/HR_CTEMPLOYEE_LIST_GET and GET_EMPLOYEE_LIST method of handler /SYCLO/CL_HR_EMPLOYEE1_DO but breakpoint does not stop; seems that backend is not called.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Paolo

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

the ctPersonresp is depending on the assignmenttype you are using. If you go to Mobile Application Config -> Your Mobile App -> Paramters -> Filter on Param. Name -> ctPersonResp you have to adjust the Enable Table Parameter. Just tick off / check off the Use Rule flag in the details of Enable Table. You will see in the Rule that this is only applicable for specific assignment Types. After that the list should be maintained.

Well or you adjust the values for Wo.Assignmenttype in the Globals to the one that leads to download, but there you also have to adjust the global scope. Because the rule searches for Scope user and Wo.Assignment is set to application.

The easiest way will be to deactivate the rule.

Kind regards,

Mike

paolo_boni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

thank you for your reply. I have resolved and now the table ctPersonresp contains values but I don't change the rule as you suggest but after restart SMP server magically user values have appeared.

Truly I don't understand.

Best Regards,

Paolo