cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Message in communication tab for export declaration (except only default data)

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to automatically trigger the custom declaration document from ECC billing. The document is getting successfully triggered but the communication messages and not getting determined.

The steps and configuration of communication process is standard and no changes are made.

Also the Print determination is also maintained

List of Messages are:

M0410     Export Declaration Option 2 (US)

P0130     NAFTA Certificate of Origin (NAFTA)

P0140     Export Packing List NAFTA (NAFTA)

P0350     Certificate of Origin (US)

P0360     Shipper's Export Declaration (US)

P0370     Shipper's Letter of Instructions (US)

Out of this only message M0410 is getting triggered but when i maintain this in default data(master data)

My questions are:

1. When the doc is automatically transferred to GTS at that point whether all the messages should get triggered or any subsequent processing is required. (by user)

2. Whether the all the messages such as P0350, P0360, P0370 needs to maintained and triggered through default procedure or they would automatically trigger.

For reference i have attached screenshots of communication tab and determination log.

I have also gone through the thread but to no avail.

Request someone to kindly put some light.

Regards,

Ashish Kothari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You can determine as many Messages as you want - just make sure that the Messages are assigned (in customizing) to the Activity, and that you have maintained proposal records in the Default Data area.  For the printed outputs, you will also need to maintain the Printer Determination records.

Regards,

Dave

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks!!

As you suggested i further maintained message P0360 in default procedure (Master data) and was able to successfully trigger the message for P0360 in communication tab.

So i reiterate the question:

1. whether it is necessary (mandatory) to maintain the default data (master data) after all the configuration is done for communication process in SPRO.

i.e. the messages which are maintained in Default data will only appear?

Regards,

Ashish K

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Sorry, but I struggle to understand your English, and I'm still not sure of the question.

GTS communication is never only a matter of maintaining the configuration.  There is always some associated master data required for proposal of messages, printers, and partners.

Regards,

Dave

ashish_kothari4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Ashish K

Answers (0)