Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Area aggregation in SNP

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the detailed requirement.

1. I have one ROH material plant A and extended to 2 storage locations (B,C).

2. I have activated the MRP Area in ECC and maintained the MRP parameters as per my requirement (each storage location lot-sizes and Min/Max size).

3. I have transferred the plant/material to APO. In APO each storage location represented as a Location, now I have 3 locations in APO.

4. I am planning at  finished goods level and purchase requisitions generated each storage location as per my settings in BOM.

5. If go to SNP planning book, each location(B,C) requirements are showing and location A nothing.

BUT I WANT TO SEE THE REQUIREMENTS AT PLANT A LEVEL ALSO.

Regards,

LV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello LV

If I understand correct , your finish goods (X) is in you Plant level, your compoenent is in 2 MRP area ( B, C) , there is a BOM in between. to control the precentage.  X- ROH  ( B) ,  X- ROH (C)

In this case, system should be the right behaviour that you can only see the requirement in the MRP area level for your component, and in Plant level you can see the Finish goods demand.

However, you want to see your component in the plant level.

You need create Location Hierarchy, for you Plant A as level 1, and assign B and C to that as level 2.

After your planning run in the lowest level (MRP area), you can run SNP aggregation for your component demand and supply in MRP area to Plant A for reviewing.

I didn’t test that, let me know if it works.

I would suggest you keep as is since it’s the standard behaviour , if it is only viewing issue, you can select both MRP area in SNP for viewing.

Hope it helps,

Cheers James.