Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick single file from directory at a time using SFTP Adapter

vdeva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently implemented SAP PI SFTP adapter to send the positive pay files to bank.

We are able to  send the files to bank however we have encountered issue with bank processing the files.

The bank said the the files has to be written one at a time with  delay of one minute for the other file.

Is there any way in SAP PI that we can restrict to pick one file per polling and set a delay without using BPM.

any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srikanthe_sapxi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Inaki Vila has suggested the right way - it will give you the required results.

Regards,

Srikanth

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

As per my knowledge the SFTP adapter has not this possibility. You can do a workaround for this, you can do a first scenario to get all the files via SFTP to a PI NFS directory. The second scenario with the file adapter can take only one file if you use the quality of service Exactly Once, check this blog

Hope this helps.

Regards.

vdeva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I tired and it worked but now  I am facing another issue on SFTP receiver side. It is giving me

the below error when I am trying to write the files.

I looked into OSS note 1737547 -SFTP Adapter - skipRemoteDirCheck attribute but I couldnt

see place in advance tab to put the parameter.

Also I used <NOTHING> in the directory as mentioned in the other blog and I see comm channel is giving message directory not found is this fine.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Vinay Devalla