cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create Transfer requirement with storage unit type ( SUT )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I meet a serious problem,in the storage type 030 there has two SUT (L,box).When i creat a transfer requirement from storage type 030 to 150 by PK23. It always automatically create TO with SUT 'L',but i want TO with box every time.And i found the TR's item has SUT information,but i don't know how to input it because of it couldn't input.

I think if the TR with SUT 'box',the automatically create TO will be right.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try setting the SUT you want against the first palletisation entry in the WM2 view of the material.master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick ,

Thanks for your response,but i must maintian two entry because of storage type 021 to 030 TO is against the frist entry,storage type 030 to 150 TO is against the second entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you got storage unit management active and is there only one bin type in 150 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,i have active the SU management,the storage type 150 is production line .And actually there is no storage type bin in 150

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the first entry on material WM2 view will default.  You could try defining your Storage Type as only being suitable for that SUT in the Storage Bin Type search but personally I've only ever done that in combination with Bin Types so I know that works but I don't know if the SUT per Storage Type works on it's own.