cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Info on the Delivery Note ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to populate schedule line #'s on the delivery note? So for example, if I have two schedule lines on a line item and I create a unique delivery note for each schedule line, currently on the delivery note I can't find the associated schedule line #.

Is there anyway in SAP to have this info somewhere on the delivery note?

Thanks, Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Lakshmi ji, only do this if its very critical for the client.

in that case, rather than using a Z field, it will be easy to move it to delivery item level text (into a new text id.)

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Craig,

I hope you mean delivery note = text. The texts are available at Header and Item level. You cannot write delivery note (text) for each schedule line.

More over, there is no schedule line at delivery and each schedule line becomes an item at delivery. So what ever notes/text you write at order header or item will be copied to delivery.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank, No, just looking to see if I could bring the schedule line # into the DN somewhere, maybe display it at item level via user exit.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS could work. You have access to the XVBEP structure in here. So you could copy the XVBEP-ETENR value here to a Z field in your LIPS structure.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 I could bring the schedule line # into the DN somewhere

Unless proper business justification is given by your client, don't go for any enhancement as it will severely affect the system performance.  No doubt, you can achieve this requirement with the delivery exit as already suggested but take the concurrence from Security team

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no schedule line level on the delivery.

Essentially, the delivery information is contained at 2 levels: Header (stored in LIKP), Item (Stored in LIPS). There is no schedule line level like in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Yeah I was hoping we could bring the schedule line # in via use exit maybe, in the predecessor tab or somewhere.