cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG - Derive Account Group from CR Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have some problems, creating a BRF+ Derivation Rule, to derive the Account Group by the Change Request Type.

I have created a new function node DERIVE_BP_CUSGEN and added the data objects:

- BP_CUSGEN

- SAPFMDM_CREQUEST_TYPE

Afterwards I created the derivation rule:

But it is not working...

What have I done wrong?

Cheers,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MARCO,

I agree with Abdulla you dont have to drive the A/C group as you can get it from CVI integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

I am sure that you refer link How to Check or Derive an Attribute Value in MDG using ...

What is error message you are getting?  Can you screen shot of rule set?

Also please note below as per SAP help on Definition of Validations and Derivations - SAP Master Data Governance - SAP Library

BRFplus Structure Generation

If entity type 1 and entity type 4 have the cardinality 1:N, the BRFplus catalog generation does not add the fields of entity type 4 to the fields of entity type 1.

If entity type 1 and entity type 4 have the cardinality 1:1, the structure generation and the derivation function in BRFplus treat entity type 4 as an extension of entity type 1.

If entity type 1 and entity type 4 have the cardinality 1:1, the BRFplus catalog generation adds the fields of entity type 4 to the fields of entity type 1.

If entity type 1 and entity type 4 have the cardinality 1:1, instead of calling the derivation function of entity type 4, the system calls the derivation function of entity type 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

here is a screenshot of my ruleset.

the ruleset is enabled and active.

when I start ERP Customer creation the account group is not "KUNA" as defined in my

derivation rule.

from my understand the element "SAPFMDM_CRQUEST_TYPE" can be used within rules

and funcation as required.

im my case I want to set the Account Group per default according to the Change Request Type.

Cheers,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account group is derived from the BP grouping. What you can do is default the BP grouping in the BP_HEADER. Then, using CVI configurations, the correct account group will be set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

Below is useful for you