cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logoff functionality is not working in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have tried to work out for a Log off button in ABAP Web dynpro and I was success in make it work in Internet explorer.

My requirement when ever user clicks on logoff button it should clear cookies and prompt for a SAP standard Net weaver login screen.

I have achieved the above functionality in Internet Explorer(Version 11.0.12) but I have a problem in Mozilla Fire Fox and Google Chrome.

When ever I click on Logoff button in Mozilla(version 21.0 ) it is just going to Logoff screen but it is not clearing cookies. So it is not asking for Login credentials. But for my requirement it should ask for login credentials when I click on logoff button.

I have achieved the logoff functionality from the link http://scn.sap,com/docs/DOC-56562

Please support me to achieve the same in Mozilla and Chrome.

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I would request you if you can let me know what is the best solution that can be done to the Java script to work for Mozilla and Chrome.

Please find the below Java script code if you help me in modifying the code to work for Mozilla/Chrome.

Thanks

Satish

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by passing the domain an empty string domain=" " instead of existing code( domain="sso2Domain" ) according to the note.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have tried to pass the empty value to the domain but it is still not working for me .

Regards...

Satish

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a Java script issue. Please check the instructions in SAP Note - 1366672.

hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran