cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Quality Issue not opening up on Launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to open up Report Quality Issue Fiori app results into error message: Failure - Unable to start App. No further information. Transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG brings up an error ID: GBAPP_APV_MSG013 (Request_URI: /sap/opu/odata/sap/gbapp_prapproval;mo/LaunchPageCollection). Could the error really be related to Purchase requisition approval or is the error message just way off? What else could be causing the Report Quality Issue from not opening? My Quality Tasks app is opening up fine. Also 'My Quality Tasks' is not working properly, it shows the number of tasks assigned, but is not able to open any of them inside the application.

Info about the system landscape I'm testing it on:

Backend ERP:

ECC 6 EHP7 SP7.

Roles: sap_qm_reportqualityissue_app

Frontend Gateway server:

Netweaver 7.40 SP7

UIEAAP01 SP2 installed (the package that Quality Management apps require)

Roles: SAP_QM_BCR_QUALITYENGINEER, SAP_QM_TCR_T

I have tried to follow up all the steps mentioned in SAP's App implementation help. Only two exceptions were that 1. SAP note1949475 cannot be opened as it's saying 'not released' and 2. in the backend system we did not have document type DOC existing but I created it by copying from another one. In Fiori Apps for quality management > Configure Quality Management Apps we do not have any entries, should there be? Any ideas what could cause the app from not opening? QM01 opens up fine and I'm able to enter a new notification.

Yours

Matti Hokkanen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Matti,

did you find a solution for your above mentioned problem?

I do have the same problem now.

Thanks.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

We were indeed able to solve this issue with SAP. The above error was coming from another Fiori application. The real error message in the error log was: "Enter code group for selection". This was due to incorrectly set up configuration in the backend system. This is the correct App ID you must use in order to have the application working:

In our environment we did not have any predefined configuration settings and needed to make all of these from the scratch. In many of the installation documents it is said that predefined configuration settings should exist at least in client 000. In our systems there is none. Even SAP couldn't help with this. Anyway, the first thing to do is to check your configuration in the backed for this Fiori App. Let me know how it goes!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matti,

thank you very much for your quick and long answer. Your description was very helpful. It is working now.

But now I have another problem with the app "My Quality Tasks". The app shows up 2 tasks, but when I press it, there  are none. Can you help me also with this?

Thanks again for your help.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same thing. I haven't been able to resolve this yet. As you mentioned, the program logic is able to define that there are active quality tasks, however it is not able to bring the information forth. We have not yet debugged this. Would be good if you have time to open a customer incident for this since many customers are struggling with the same.

Matti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matti,

i found a solution. It is really funny !

You go into the app "My Quality Tasks" and klick on the User-Button in the right corner:

Then you got to settings:

and there you can define how many Tasks you will see:

As a defaultsetting there was a "0" in my settings.

I hope you can solve your problem as well now.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Matthias! This was indeed the case also in our system with Google Chrome browser! We just updated into IE10 which works by default! In IE10 it shows 55 tasks by default while with Chrome 0! So this "functionality" varies with different browsers.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I believe others will also benefit from this information and of course would be nice if SAP can do something about this default value issue in Chrome (and if I remember correctly also Firefox) browsers!

It's great to have a community like this to solve this kind of issues. Almost impossible to find out every little bug by yourself in such a complex environment.

With gratitude,

Matti

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer!!

Can you also "Add image" ?

former_member184443
Participant
0 Kudos

Aha......."SAP Big Data".....default value = 0 entries.....waaaoohhhh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf,

you can change the file size in the customizing for the documenttype:

Cross-Application Components > Document Management > Control Data > Define Document Types

regards

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

The problem was the Document Type "DOC", that was not customized in our system.

Rolf