cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use screen personas

0 Kudos

Hello,

Already surfing over the internet, I found several links and interseting sides of how to work with screen personas. At this moment I have trouble with creating flavors, How do I have to do this?  Is there a SAP transaction for that can be used here?

Also is there a document like Screen personas for dummies that can be used to be able to demonstrate a specific group of users.

Hope someone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A quick search here would have uncovered this document - . This should, well, get you started. If you have specific questions not answered by that and other content here, do please feel free to ask

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Thanks This will help a lot, but leaving some questions. I'm a complet junior at this subject so please excuse me. In chapter "how to configure" itś written that the personas should be installed somewhere. How can I see that and even more, Is there, besides of some customizing more to be done to find the right URL and be able to work with it. At this moment I have some customizing done in our sandbox, also created a service (using SM59) did some with transaction Persos_admin_ui, But I'm not able to start personas and create flavors etc, etc. How can I test what I have done and where can I find the URL to check if I did everything right. (can this be found using transaction SOAMANAGER??

Former Member
0 Kudos

This detail is all in the config and installation guides. To get the URL, find the personas service in SiCF - /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/persos/mainapp - right-click and select "Test service".

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hello Steve, Thanks, I now get an "internetsite" when testing it.

0 Kudos

Hello Steve, Sorry to bother you again.

It tells me that I do not have authorizations, Do I have to maintain this in the transaction /N/PERSOS/ADMIN_UI??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, this is covered in documents or blogs linked to from the getting started document I pointed you to. Have you read through all of that? If not, please do so rather than asking us to do it for you.

Authorizations, along with many other things, are covered in this:

Steve.