cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High sea sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement:

1) Interco Sales - X India Business is placing order to Y China Business (Inter co Scenario) - Sold to & Ship to is same at that time

2) When Y China Business is shipping goods from port and shipment is in the middle of sea then India Business will find out the Buyer(ZF) to and ship the goods to Buyer from the port Directly. In this case Buyer clear the customs.

3) China Co issue invoice to India

4) India issues the invoice to India  buyer and buyer pays in Indian Currency- Which is called High sea sales scenario.

In the Bill of Entry - we will have three parties names as Indian Business as Buyer and China is as Shipper and ZF (Indian Buyer) as Consignee which is Ship to.

Can Somebody Help me in finding the Configuration Steps for High sea sales Process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for your reply..

But in this case My client is not purchasing from Vendor in another co, Placing order to I/C sales org.

My client will place an I/C sales order. initially sold and Ship are same. When the shipment on the sea or sailing Indian Client has to find buyer. then will change the Ship to. Goods will ship to buyer and buyer will clear the customs requirement.

In sap How to Map this process

Thanks in Advance