cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira 1.19 menu language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear communit,

during my work with SAP Lumira 1.19 the menu language is suddenly changed into Japanese. I tried to Change it by adding -ini DE into the .ini file. But it still soes not work.

Afterthat I installed the Lumira again but unfortunately without success.

I was wondering, if you can help me.

thanks.

Ramin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hope this helps!

Cheers!

H

0 Kudos

Thanks H : I do face the same challenge but the said option is greyed out...Anything missing or how to proceed further. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Can you try to to invoke SAP Lumira Preferences (to change the Language value) using the Ctrl+P key combination (as opposed to using File, Preferences menu)? You need to restart Lumira Desktop for the change to be applied.

Thanks,

Boris

0 Kudos

Thanks Boris: The issue is resolved...I had a chance to chat online with Lumira Support consultant and was informed that there is a bug because of which the Language is automatically changed and SAP Lumira Team is working on it to fix In My case it was Japanese, I do not know Japanese and became tough to handle the options too. We did troubleshoot to resolve the issue…. Below are the steps: The first step was...Cntrl +P and selected some language out of the  option and restarted Lumira... Than language changed to some other language...Followed the same step and restarted again. Than it changed to German and finally could see “Englisch“ option and selected it. Couple of iterations was needed but, It worked. This will help any of our colleagues also to trouble shoot if they face same challenge.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys it works well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramin.

Would you be able to send me the contents of your:

C:\Users\<user>\.sapvi\preferences

Folder please?

Thanks!