cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.40 Could not find host or port information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying to do the "End-to-End How-to Guide: Building SAPUI5 Applications on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.31 Consuming Gatew... Example. Now i am at the point to test the RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT Service in Browser. It is not successfull, i think because the virtuel host (DEFAULT_HOST) is not correctly configured - Error Message when i try to test the default_host service:

Could not find host or port information

Message no. SHTTP082

Diagnosis

The system could not find any host or port information.

Possible causes are:

• The Internet Communication Manager is not active. Use transaction SMICM to check whether the Internet Comunication Manager is active.
  • The Customizing settings for the host and port assignment are incorrect. Use transactions SMICM and RZ11 to check whether the system settings are correct.

I checked it and the ICM is active. I also used the transactions SMICM and RZ11 and checked the settings. I change the HTTP Service Port from 0 to several other ports, because i am not sure which is the correct one an where i can find it.

I have done the workaround, described in Message no. SHTTP082...it doesn't worked for me.

Can anyone tell me, where to find the correct ICM port, and where it has to be configured? And is it necessary that the default_host service is "running", to use the odata webservice? pls help me!

thank you in advance

p.s. sorry for my bad english 😕

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huake,

SMICM and Profile parameters + logs in work directory is that place which ECHO port and other informations.

You can check and test the service from SICF. Try with IP and FQDN.

Share the error stack you see on the screen.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hauke,

Please refer this SCN link

I think problem in the ICM is not active, check whether ICM is active and also the customizing setting for host and post are incorrect

Check using t-code SMICM and RZ11

Hope it helps

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.