cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SHopping Cart Fiori App Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This is regarding the implementation of My Shopping Cart App. We have added the add ons and the app is currently seen in the Fiori Logon Pad. However i am unable to see any items when I login to the app to be added to the Shopping Cart.

I was just looking at the prerequisites / limitation of this app and it states that it is possible to add items only by using the cross catalog feature of SRM UI Add-on 1.0.

Does this mean that it is not possible to add items through any of these options

1. Old Shopping Cart / Templates

2. With Free Description

3. Catalog which do not have Cross Catalog Search Feature checked in SRM.

Also I have enabled the Cross Catalog Search Feature in the external Webservices customization for one of the Catalogs and this catalog is added to the User Attributes. Even with this i am unable to see the items in the My Shopping Cart app. Is this the only relevant customizations or we have to do anything else to get the items listed in the app.

Any pointers on why the issue is occurring is very welcome.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_gupta81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Were you able to get any headway on the My Shopping Cart app. I am in the same boat and trying to figure out what config/activities required in the backend system (SRM) in order to add items and create shopping cart through the fiori app.

Nitin 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

I did a little bit of research during the implementation of the My Shopping Cart Fiori app and finally we realized that some of the pre requisites / requirements for implementing this app did not exist in the client system. So we could not go ahead with the complete implementation.

However i could share certain things which are necessary for supporting this app and which might be of some interest to you.

Prerequisites:

• It is not possible to add items from Punch-out catalogs, free description items or from old shopping carts or templates.
  • It only supports adding items from catalogs which have the cross catalog feature on SRM UI Add-On 1.0 enabled. The catalogs which would be used needs to have the following configurations done in SAP SRM

Configuration Path: SAP IMG -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM  

Server -> Master Data -> Content Management -> Define External Web Services

• It is not possible to attach any files to the line items of the Shopping Cart
  • It is not possible to have split account assignments for the items in the Shopping Cart
  • Only Standard account assignment categories such as Cost Center/ Internal Order / Sales Order is supported
  • It is not possible to define source of supply through this app
  • Delivery address mentioned during the creation of Shopping Cart is applicable for the entire cart and cannot be specified at line item level.

In addition to this it is necessary to have the SRM UI Addon configurations done before you can go ahead and test this app. Also there is a necessity for the TREX server to be configured before you test this app.

There is an OSS Note which specifies on how to go about doing configurations for the SRM UI Addon. I think the OSS Note is 1911004.

Currently the exact OSS Note is not readily available with me. Will share once i get it.

Let me know incase you need any other help.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod Mallya

nitin_gupta81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Pramod for your reply and the info. I also went through the My Shopping Cart FAQ note 1974343 and yes there are lot of restrictions with this app. In terms of prerequisites we did the config for cross catalog search and the customizing settings for SRM UI Add on. Do you have any more info on the TREX server? That's where we are stuck and trying to find out what exactly required in order to install and configure TREX.

Thanks,

Nitin