Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK-EXPKZ and intrastat declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have 2 kind of problems if i have to produce intrastat declaration:

1) We have a service sales order with a stranger customer. The flow is: sales order -> SD invoice, so we don't have a delivery and system put "blank" value in field VBRK-EXPKZ because value "Z" or "Y" derives from the delivery (comparing country of ship to party and country of shipping point). I'm not be able to extract this invoice in export intrastat declaration. I know that in this case is imposssible to have an extraction in sap and we have to put manually data in VEFU table. Is it correct?

2) we have a sales order for a customer of the same country of the selling company but with shipping from a plant of another company of the group, in another country of UE. So we have a delivery that has LIKP-EXPKZ valued ("Z") and an intercompany invoice also with this value. I run transaction VI98 whitout problems but, when i run intrastat declaration, i extract this invoice in export declaration of the company that dispatchs the goods but i don't have an extraction in purchase declaration for the company that created the original sales order to the final customer

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Piero

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to say that, after running of VI98 (that extracts the intercompany invoice), i can see this invoice in transaction VEFU as an arrival.