cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Payer determination in billing doc

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Here is an scenario in which, Sold to party=A and ship to party=A; and bill to party/payer = B. Still in order, payer & bill to party determined is "A".

What could be the possible reason for this??

regards

K.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check once in customer master for customer A had u assigned payer/bill to party B.

In standard For Sold party 0001 customer has all partner functions but you want to add one more SH or BP or PY create by using relevant account groups and assign. While creating sales order if we have more than one SH or BP or PY system will give one pop to select the same.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kuldeep,

In order you want PY = B and SP = A

Check in the customer master, what are the customer nos. for payer and bp.

TW

0 Kudos

Billing doc type used is the standard, F2, were SP/payer is configured.

Can you just list down, from how many area/ways Partner function flow in sales order?

As per me, PF is determined from

1) Sold to party, customer master, were Sold to party is made with SP account grp

2) sales doc type to partner deter proc,

3) item cat to partner deter proc,

Does PF also flows from Inquiry/quotation??

regards

K.D

vidyasagar24
Participant
0 Kudos

SP, SH, BP, PY are the partner functions. Each account group will have its own procedure. If each sales document has another sales document reference, the flow is like this.

Partner procedure in customer master will be copied to inquiry, inquiry to quotation and finally to sales order. However it depends on copy controls. If you are not taking any reference to sales order then partner functions will be copied from customer master.

Best Regards

Vidya Sagar. C

0 Kudos

I got the solution.

The Customer master had the proper settings, i.e SP/SH=A, BP/PY=B, but the contract from whois reference the order was created had the old partner function.

Can I update partner function in all old orders in va05?? or I have to use LSMW?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

regards

K.D

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kuladeep,

Kindly check your billing document weather Sold to party or payer is configured  ?

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the customer master Sold-to whether Payer is different or same.

0 Kudos

Dear Vidyasagar,

1) New partner D.proc is made with SP=non-modifiable and mandatory, & SH,BP,PY.

2) Account group 0001(SP) is assigned to new PDP.

0003(payer) & 0004(bp) are assigned to standard RG(Payer) and RE(bill to)

3) Partner function SP,SH assigned to 0001 account grp, BP to SP,PY and BP account grp and PY to SP, PY account grp.

4) ALL partner functions assigned to KU partner type with error grp 07(customer) and SP marked unique.

With this config, other business partners are flowing properly.

Please let me know what config is required to get it flowed properly in order doc or billing doc.

regards

K.D

vidyasagar24
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kuldeep Dave,

In your point no. 3, there is some ambiguity...Please check following assignment in your configuration

In 'Account Group - Function Assignment'....

SP to 0001

SH to 0001

BP to 0001

PY to 0001

BP to 0004

BP to 0003

PY to 0003

Best Regards

Vidya Sagar

vidyasagar24
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kuldeep Dave,

Could you be more specific?..What configuration you did in VOPAN (Partner Determination).

Standard partner function shouldn't be disturbed.

Best Regards

Vidya Sagar