cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to select resources in SAP TM NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an error in SAP TM NWBC. I have created the resources in SAP GUI, but while accessing them from NWBC it gives an error that "Vehicle resource not found" even though the resource is available in the drop down selection list.

Kindly help. The screen shots are appended below :

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aunkur,

Please debug the method GET_OBJECT_KEYS of Class /SCMTMS/CL_UI_HELPER_PLN.

from line no 223 to 284.

Thanks,

Nitesh Jaiswal

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aunkur,

Vehicle resource &1 not found is message raised in class /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_A_CHANGE_AVR.

Method /BOBF/IF_FRW_ACTION~EXECUTE.

I am not able to replicate the issue,

You can check  w100(/scmtms/resource) in method and find when this condition is failing.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply. The steps to replicate are as follows :

1. Create the resource in GUI as follows :

2. Save the entries & then select Delivery based transportation request in NWBC and then run transportation cockpit. Nothing appears in the Resource tab

3. Tried to insert it manually by clicking on insert and select the resource from drop down menu where the resources are appearing but when I try to insert the resources its giving error

Thanks,

Aunkur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I have replicated the scenario and i am able to see the resources in F4 help.

Can you please check the selection profile settings which you are using in Transportation Cockpit?

Got to Application Data -> Planning -> Planning Profile

Another way is to use the standard demo selection profile(/SCMTMS/DEMO_ALL) to test it?

Best Regards,

Bhupinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupinder,

Thanks for your reply. But the issue which I am facing is that I am not able to see the resources in NWBC whereas able to see the same in GUI. Please advise, have you come across any such error?

Thanks & Regards,

Aunkur De