cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc for updating Batch # on Delivery

0 Kudos

Hello -

We have a scenario in one of the plants in Korea. They have a interface which needs to be used. Now, when we send the delivery note to the warehouse, they scan the bar code on pack label and that updates the batch # on the delivery. This avoids manual intervention and efforts to physically check the batches and then go back and update the SAP delivery. How can this be achieved - via inbound Idoc ? If yes, can anyone help me to understand which Idoc / BAPI will be used? I need the following details to be updated:

1) Batch #, 2) Picked Quantity, 3) Unit of measure, 4) Material code, 4) Plant, 5) Storage location 6) Pallet ID, 7) Delivery order #.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explore Message type : DESADV / Basic Type :  DELVRY07 with respective qualifier in segment E1EDL18 based on your requirement

In this scenario, i hope the SAP system is primary system and sends the Outbound delivery information to the third party WMS system to perform the Picking process and after complete picking you want to update the picking information to the Outbound delivery from Legacy system to SAP system

0 Kudos

Thank You. Will check and get back

0 Kudos

Hi - I used IDOC - SDPIID01 and this has solved my problem. Thanks for all help

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Next step is to close the thread by following the steps mentioned in the below link

Answers (0)