cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete CVCs in batch processing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm working in SAP APO 7.02 Version. I need to include into a process chain a step to delete CVCs, ¿does anyone know how can I do this? Does the system have a standard transaction to do this in batch processing through the execution of a process chain??

Thanks so much for your help.

Luisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

According to the answers that I got, it is not possible to delete CVCs in batch processing with a standard transaction of the system.

I will consider to build a custom program to do this, and so I will be able to include it into a process chain.

Thanks so much to everyone for your answers. It help me a lot.

Best Regards,

Luisa

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hold on - just try using program /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_CREATE enter the Planning Object Structure and check option Delete Planning Objects. Make sure before this step corresponding Planning Area is initialized. There is NO need for creating any custom program or Realignment or anything else.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

former_member225716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Luisa,

Unfortunately, program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_SE16 does not work in background mode.

There is no standard program & you may need to build a custom program for this.

Important thing is that you should develop a new table in such a way that only obsolete CVC's are get collected in the table and then run the customized program of deletion CVC in background.

Best Regard,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luisa,

Please refer to the document in the given link:

Options To Delete CVC from DP and Infocube | SCN

Do let me know if this helps you.

Regards

Ankit

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luisa,

You can use realignment functionality /sapapo/rlgcopy to achieve this. You have the option to create variant for realignment step and use that variant in process chain.

In Process chain maintenance you have process type called "Data Realignment", you can use this process type and use realignment varient created through realignment program.

Rgds

Sourabh

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luisa,

According to the SCN Rules we should search before posting a new thread. Take a look of the Rules:

The SCN Rules of Engagement

Note that the same question was answered in other threads:

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luisa

The only way I found until now is to run first a ralignment where it's possible to upload data from an excel file.

The trick to use is to change one of the caraacteristic or add a specific extension you can use as a selection key in /SAPAPO/MC62 (delete characteristic combination).

Think to backup your data before doing this activity in case of issue.

Nota: you don't have to do it by batch processing

KR

Arno