cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Mass Role removal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we are using GRC AC 10.0 (SP14). Today I found out that the access removal for multiple user is not working. The role removal for one User is working fine. But for multiple user who all have the same role it is not possible to select this existing role. Is it a standard in GRC AC or did I miss some config parameters?

The  button "ADD" (yellow) is not working, and there is no button "Existing assignements". Please let me know, whether this settings are standard or not.

Many thanks,

regards

Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sabrina,

Multi user requests have been quite problematic. I encourage you to search for corrections; we had to implement numerous corrections for multi-user requests. Right now, though, multi user requests for role removal using the "Existing Assignment" function are working for us (SP12 with a lot of corrections from  SP13 and SP14).

I should mention that our Provisioning Log in the closure notification only lists the first user, but all three accounts in my test request just now had the role removed as requested. We have treated that as a training issue with our request submitters for the time being. We implemented Note 1727135 to correct that issue and it made matters worse, so we had to revert.

Good luck!

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the fast reply Gretchen. I wonder if I will be successfull on this issue. I will let you know, if it works.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina G.,

Where you able to fix your issue? I’m experiencing the same behavior, the add button doesn’t really do anything and there is no “Existing Assignment” button either.  I’m in SP11 and it took many notes to get the Multi User provisioning working, so if you can point me in the right direction for the Multi Role removal it will be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

This is clearly a bug and needs correction.

As, I am able to see the ADD option as active on GRC AC10.1 SP06

You might need to raise OSS or go for upgrade.

Regards,

Ameet