cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk ITSM configuration step 2.2 problem - Solution Manager 7.1 SP13 - ITIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT Service Management ITSM configuration step 2.2 problem - Solution Manager 7.1 SP13

ITIT transaction problem

Hello Dear experts,

I am configuring IT Service Management in Solution Manager 7.1 SP13 but in step 2.2 "Maintain transactions types" I can not continue because I get a red traffic light with the message "ITIT - This transaction type cannot be used for IT Service Management" and there is no more help, I guess I have to disable ITIT transaction but I dont know where can I do this.

Below you can see the problem:

Could you please help me out with this:

Thank you very much,

Javier Tenorio Arias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please be aware of the customer Namespace (Y/Z)! And also Change the channel from "unclassified" to "CRM UI".

Cheers,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your answer.

When I change the channel to CRM UI the red ligth does not change and when I changed the Number Range I am getting the next dump:

I appreciate your help.

Thank you

Javier Tenorio Arias

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The incident template transaction type error is unlikely to affect the operations. You have to decide if you want to use it. If you don't use it, then the red light in this step does not affect you.

Have you got an SMIT transaction type? SMIT is also an incident template.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for answer.

If I dont want to use the transaction how can I disable it in order to change the red light.

Thank you very much.

Javier Tenorio Arias