cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No certificate received till now....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

this is Kiran, and I done my sap mm certification in Dubai @ pearsonvue on 21.07.2014.

now the issue is that so far I've not received my original certificate, kindly suggest to whom I can approac.

pls do the needful.

regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krian ,

Please conatct ypur traning centre and they will let you know when you will get .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

i wrote this exam thru an agent in Hyderabad, after now i understand the pain n headache why I approached these agents.

WHen i approached sap Germany they said they sent to me, but till now no certificate and informing me to collect from their Dubai office which is not possible, and they kept sap blr office for this, so far there is no response from them.

now I'm in dark, pls help what to do now.

regards

kiran

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran wrote:

i wrote this exam thru an agent in Hyderabad

Who is this agent? I am not sure what is their role within this process. Either you should have contacted SAP Education or Pearson VUE. But, why to approach agents?

If you have filled your address properly, SAP should have send your Certificate within 6 to 8 weeks. It should not take more than that. Usually, if you have taken training from SAP Authorized Center, then the certificates are sent to the Institute, from where you could collect directly.

I do not understand how agents are involved within this process?

You need to elaborate in order to get some help from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I presume that the Certificate must have sent back if there is any discrepancy in the address.

I wrote the exam on 31st Aug 14 and I have received by the last week of September.

What you do is just call the Dubai office number +97144407222 and tell them if any of your friends c over to any one in Dubai. If so then I can get it collected and will courier it you if it is ok. These agents are least bothered.

Please provide the details on my email I'd I would be in a position to speak to them by tomorrow.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

before all, I'm looking to get my certificate, Pls help if you know the way.

regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

its it's nice to hea That, sap Germany has asked to collect certificate from their Dubai office, I have the details, can you pass on your mail id so that I can share the details to u.

regards

kiran

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

In order to help, please let us know:

a) Have written the exam at SAP or Authorized Center or Pearson VUE?

b) Which country you have written the examination?

c) Have you contacted the local SAP Education in that country?

First thing, please contact local SAP Education. They should be able to advise you. Without knowing much details, it may not be possible to advise you.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Refer to your msg'...

a) Have written the exam at SAP or Authorized Center or Pearson VUE?

It is Pearsonvue Authoirzed Center

b) Which country you have written the examination?

In Dubai

c) Have you contacted the local SAP Education in that country?

FYI, after i written the exam recently i approached SAP Germany with my registration ID and they said that certificate sent to my address, till now which I've not yet received.

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Kiran

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that you need to contact Dubai SAP Education.

Usually, the Certificate is sent to the home address that you have registered with them. Not sure whey they have sent to your their Dubai Office.

Please email SAP Education, MENA

education.mena@sap.com

Hopefully, you should get a positive reply from them.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

After approaching SAP MENA only, they suggested me to contact SAP Germany Rosarie, and now she asked to collect the certificate at their dubai office which is not possible to me since I'm in Hyderabad and I don't have connections in UAE.

Due to this Ms. Rosarie added SAP BLR Office, so far they've not replied for this subject.

Apart this what else I could do so that I can get my Certificate.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

My email I'd is <<Email Address Removed>> kindly send me your score sheet and any other papers (scanned copies) so that I would be able to speak to them as I want to go and find out few information from them.

Don't worry will try to sort this out and have your Certificate couriered at the earliest.

Cheers,

Venkat

<<Moderator: As per the forum rules, no personal information including email address cannot be published. However, you can show in your profile.

Alternatively, please follow the other user and communicate confidentially.>>

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna

Message was edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please message me your S ID.

I will try to refer your case to SAP Education.

You do not need to worry. If you pass the examination, surely you are going to get your Certification. It looks there is some kind of miscommunication.