cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Android client branding vs Updated application definition version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am using the Agentry Client framework for android branding, version 6.1.4.443. I have done the branding of the android application, currently the application that is deployed to the SMP server is version 10. I have made such changes to the application definition and have since deployed version 11 to the SMP server, but now when I try to connect from the client that I had branded since version 10, I get "No production logic" error on the SMP server. To my suprise, I c an connect to this version 11 from a client that is not branded. My question: does this mean that everytime I have an updated application version, I have to re-brand a new client for this new version?

Thanks in advance;

Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sizo,

The no production logic indicates that version 10 of the definitions is no longer on the server.  You need to maintain the current version until all clients have updated to the latest version.   You server should contain both version 10 and version 11 of the definitions.  Then when the version 10 client connects it will process any pending transactions under the version 10 definitions and then update to version 11.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

*To add* Version 10 is also needed so the Agentry Server can see what changes to the application where made between 10 and 11 and then push down only that set of changes, instead of the whole application.

Stephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awesome is the word, awesome guys!!