SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to explicitly change tax code posted from FICA to FICO in a recievable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a situation where my client doesnt want a specific Tax code e.g "XY" to be posted to a GL A12345.

I have made the required configuration in EK02, the new recievable takes the new taxcode "AB" . However for adjustment reversals, where the previous document had tax code "XY" but new invoice for the same posted now, the old tax code is still appearing..

I explained that, this is a standard SAP functionality of adjustment reversal where the amount posted against the old doc will appear in the new doc but with reversed amount. But still they dont want this tax code "XY" posted to that GL....

Can there is any check/config/ enhancement to change this tax code from "XY" to "AB" when posting from FICA to FIGL?

Thanks in advance,

Priyanka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Changing the Tax code from during GL transfer can lead to inconsistencies and can cause reconciliation issues.

I think during the adjustment reversal process itself you need to make changes in the tax code.

Check Event R413 to see if it caters your requirement.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Changing the Tax code from during GL transfer can lead to inconsistencies and can cause reconciliation issues.

I think during the adjustment reversal process itself you need to make changes in the tax code.

Check Event R413 to see if it caters your requirement.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you can use BTE 1102 to achieve subject purpose.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Paresh