cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in BOM main material and component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts

We have a BOM , Header material is not pricing relevant ( but picking and stock relevant) defined in item cat. / schedule line item cat.

item material is pricing relevant ( but non-picking and stock relevant) , following is the sale order.

The problem we have now is

the total amount is correct in the sales document head ( total sum up of all components price + tax)

However in the main BOM item, there is no Net price, ( i assume the reason is , the main item is not price relevant).

so my question is :

1. Is it possible to make "Net" in item 10 ( main item) to be the sum up of all components ?

which field below is the "Net"  ?

2. in condition tab of item 10

we have some Z conditions , which is the sum of sub components

I checked the pricing procedure.

in 613, i found the following coding, I am not a ABAPer, can some one explain to me , what is KOMP about ? what is the data source of KOMP ?

3. It seems now, all the discount and afterwards billing is made on the item level. Is it possible to make the main item with price and discount ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to your 3rd point

what about to set in sales item category for the main item like, 'pricing relevant' but 'billing irrelevant', so that in sales item, pricing relevant values for the main item (net price and discount, etc.) will no longer be empty, even though they will never be taken into account for billing (to say so because I suppose the reason you've set it pricing irrelevant is to avoid this item being invoiced, right?)

however, in doing so, the value of the main item will also be considered and reflected in sales header, and that seems not to be the behavior you expect...