cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO 7.4 +SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are having SAP PO 7.4 system and it is connected one dedicated SLD system(Not solman SLD) and its connected and working fine.

Now the issue is we need to add PO 7.4 as technical system in solman SLD ,I ma having some doubts can any body clarify below points.

1) we need to add technical system we need to use template installer -configuration wizard

2) for this we need to disable function configurations and enable automatically then we need to provide the solution  manager sld information while doing this any it will effect to exsisng sld (dedicated sld)

3) is it possible to connect po system to sld

Please suggest and guide me how to resolve the issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case, it is recommended that you configue data forwarding from current SLD to solman SLD or use Synchronization. The following documentation would be helpful:

SLD planning guide

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8042

Synchronization

SLD Content Synchronization - Configuring, Working with and Administering System Landscape Dir - SAP...

SLD bridge forwarding

Configuring the SLD Bridge - Configuring, Working with and Administering System Landscape Dir - SAP ...

Thanks.

Jim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's very simple, goto NWA and point the data-supplier to solman's SLD.

Once you get the information in solution manager of this technical system, chnage the settings in NWA in your PO system to old SLD where it was pointing.

Or, sync your old SLD with that of solution manager, i.e. from PO to solman.

Or, Add this SLD in solution manager and connect to LMDB with a lower rank that you have for local solman's SLD.

Regards,