SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance reporting on pos analytics

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am in need of report in bi which reflects pay in, pay out, safe drop, safe withdrawal etc.

from pi -> posdm , standard create_ext proxy is used.There are nearly 4 data sources like 0RT_PA_TRAN_MOV_FIN, 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL,0RT_PA_TRAN_TOTALS,0RT_PA_TRAN_GDS_MOV have been used in current system.

Transaction types are already created and mapped from pi.

I just want to create new cube on top of any datasource to build report on it.Can anyone suggest which datasource has to be used for this type of report and what basis the proxy splits data to these datasources?

I am not sure whether anyone among these two can be used( 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL,0RT_PA_TRAN_MOV_FIN) or it s purely random choice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All seems to be from Financial transaction so you can use 0RT_PA_TRAN_MOV_FIN.

Before you start designing cube you can check PSA of both the datasource to check which datasource actually hold these transactions.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All seems to be from Financial transaction so you can use 0RT_PA_TRAN_MOV_FIN.

Before you start designing cube you can check PSA of both the datasource to check which datasource actually hold these transactions.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi vikrant,

These design is needed for future and I doesn't get any data for these transation types in current design.so is there is any other way to check which datsources will be most suited.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When you define transaction type for these transaction in future please check what business transaction you have used for those. Depending on those you can see this data in different data source.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalaiselvi,

You can datasource 0RT_PA_TRAN_MOV_FIN for FI transactions such as paid in, paid out etc

Please refer to the below link for more details

Financial Transaction Type - POS Data Management - SAP Library

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

Useful info, to add a point

* Which version of POS Analytics  BI content we are using? It's 7.0,7.3,7.4?

* We have set of standard FI reports, on top the above content.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D

0 Kudos

Hi,

Bi content 7.4 is to be used in future..

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalaiselvi,

I that case, you can create customized cube and create report, As below based upon the requirement

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D