cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with content conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am doing test interface for file content conversion( tab separated to coma).

coming  to my problem  under Record set I have 3 nodes header,item&footer. this interface is working with header only. if I  add item and footer file is picking  but not reaching to receiver. so I need your help to solve this problem here I am attaching the screen shoots

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member202642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Why did you gave fieldFixedLengths if sender is tab delimited???

Here you should provide

"Header.fieldSeparator" as "0x09" the hexadecimal value for tab.

Proceed with same in other nodes as well.

Regards,

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir

Tnks for your reply .sender side they will droup file vth sapces(tab)receiver have to get with coma separate.

And i didn't carch this 0x09. Cn u tl me plz

Thanks in advance

A.kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

The below post might help on creating a file with hierarchical structure through FCC

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/FCC+For+Hierarchical+Structure+in+Receiver+Channel

Also 0x09 is the hexadecimal representation of the tab character, which can be used in the value for field separator to create tab delimited files.

Regards,

Diptee

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In the receiver file adapter, have you set the Record Structure like Header,1,Item,*,Footer,1 ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Villa!

Thanks for your reply. Actually  sender side we will do like that when i am doing receiver side it is througing earror.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

My fault, i confused in my post the sender with the receiver

I think the problem is that the receiver FCC doesn't support hierarchies. You would need to try a trick suggested by Shabarish Vijayakumar in this thread

Hope this helps.

Regards.