cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Creating a license signature failed: ===...could not load SSF library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm installing a Netweaver 7.3 EHP1 and in the phase "Create ICM userstore" i'm facing a error:

An error occurred while processing option SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 > Oracle > SAP Systems > Application Server ABAP > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step: Creating a license signature failed: ===...could not load SSF library /usr/sap//D00/exe/libsapcrypto.so .). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue later.

Log files are written to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW731/ORA/INSTALL/STD/ABAP.

I created the structure /usr/sap/BWD/D00/exe and i copyed the kernel and SAPCRYTO to this directory, but didin't work.

Can i help me please?

Best regards,

Cleiton Folster Eli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cleiton,

I had faced the same issue a couple of months back,while doing a system copy of SAP NW7.3

Pls refer to the below message.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15048247#15048247

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very thanks Ankit!!

The problem is solved when i execute the commands:

rsecssfx pf=<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile\DEFAULT.PFL put DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_USER SAPSR3 -plain

rsecssfx pf=<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile\DEFAULT.PFL put DB_CONNECT/DEFAULT_DB_PASSWORD XXXXXXXX

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I know this particular issue has been solved but I thought it might be useful to document that I had exactly the same error message, but with a different cause.

I'm doing a High Availability install of a NW7.4 SR1 ABAP system on Linux, with an Oracle DB.

After getting the error above (and unsuccessfully trying the rsecssfx fix) I noticed the dev_likey log file contained an ORA-12154 error - problems connecting to the database. After chatting to our DBA it became apparent I needed a subtle change to the connection details in the tnsnames.ora file (specific to our environment - no point sharing). After that the install continued past this error.

So, if the rsecssfx fix doesn't work, it's worth checking dev_likey to see if it's a DB connectivity issue.

Regards,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

The log of the saplikey.log is:

saplikey: failed to connect to the database.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you refer the SAP KBA

1840181 - License Problem with EMC Networker

BR

SS

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cleiton,

Placed the sapcrypto files to /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run/

Also checked whether the libsapcrypto.so is present or not.

1010966 - License key 7.10: SAPSECULIB, SAPCRYPTOLIB, sapsecin

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/d3/62453cc7f35d0ee10000000a11405a/content.htm?frames...

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for the help.

The libsapcrypto.so is present. I replaced with a more current SAPCRYPTO, but the error still happens.