cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close SO that has not been delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a client with many open reimbursable sales orders. Currently, the sales orders never close because debit and credit memos are used for billing, etc. I can close some of these sales orders with a reason for rejection, but it causes the sales order to reverse it's posting logic.

Is there a way to close a reimbursable sales order without reversing the posting?

Thank you!

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've never heard of such thing as a reimbursable order in SAP. Had to google it and it seems that this is part of the PSM solution (US Federal).

I doubt many people in the SD forum would have such specific knowledge, so you might want to post this in the Public Sector space instead.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Putting a reason for rejection will not reverse posting logic, what are you reversing posting logic are you referring to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I add a reason for rejection to the sales order, I see in the budgetary information screen a reversal on the accounts. Do you have an example of a reason for rejection that you know will not reverse the posting logic?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see in the budgetary information screen a reversal on the accounts

I don't think, you were using some standard transaction code.  Please share with which tcode, you see the above data.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA03.

Environment --> Analysis --> Accounting Documents.

For example, my open sales order shows as an accounting document:

Account A  +$100

Account B  -$100

After it closes with a reason for rejection, another accounting document is created:

Account A -$100

Account B +$100

Thanks,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA03 Environment Analysis is afterall analysis. It does not post anything. You could just reject it...