cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Sender adapter is not picking message

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your inputs  for JMS sender adapter . I am trying implement JMS-->XI-->ECC scenario.

I completed the JMS sender communication channel configuration and it shows green ,but it is not picked up by PI .

I am using JMSPriority for Message selection . I did not get any error in RWB. It showing green,but no message is getting selected .

Regards,

swayam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help ,

The issue resolved .

I have done couple of changes .

1)Previously i checked  "set Adapter-specific Message attributes"  . Now I removed  it and also I made the message selector  input in "Processing tab"  as empty .

2) I added the user id which i used to connect the MQ server in "ASSIGNED USERS" tab in Sender agreement .

Note : I  am using the Queue only for one message type so it will work in this case .

Regards,

swayam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swayam,

If MQ team confirmed file is available in the MQ queue then you have to check the mq channel config again ,, did you give the correct IP address/port and the channel name? is the firewall opened ?

try to reactivate the channel.

Cheers

Hidayat

0 Kudos

Hi Hidayat,

Thanks for the input,

we have one existing interface to connect to MQ as Receiver .

I took the same connection parameters and asked to create a new Queue for pulling the messages .

I configured  the CC as Sender  and it shows in RWB as green . I stopped and started it many times .

It shows as green ,so i think there is nothing wrong with the connection .

But it won;t pull any messages from the Queue.

Let me know , if i need to check any thing at MQ level .

Regards,

swayam

prem_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swayam,

Check out SAP Notes:

1. 856346 - J2EE JMS Adapter: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F...

2. 1086303 - XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ: FAQ

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F...

Try with Message QoS EOIO to see if that works.

Regards

Prem A

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swayam,

Check the note realatives to websphere jms related in this thread

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Thanks for the input ,  i checked the Link ,  the issue is when they are using JMS receiver .

in my case it is JMS sender and it is not polling even after i start and stop the channel .

I think the issue is at the MQ Side as the connection part is working fine and I have given generic Message selector property which is JMSPriority .

Also i checked with MQ developer , he says it shows the connection,but the messages were not picked .

Let me know if you have any other suggestions,

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

swayam