Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontend Service ITS FrameSet error

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We experience this "Frontend service method needs ITS frameset" error during the upload of a file in Manager serf server. we got this error in the portal system immediately after the Kernel upgrade in the ECC system.  when we did a research, this note 2017287  is being recommended to fix this issue and this is part of SAP_Basis component.

My question here is. if this is something related to SAP_Basis component how this was working without this error so far (kindly note, I did not update SAP components)  or if this is something due to the recent kernel upgrade, where this has been discussed as I could not find a relevant snote which talks about this !? also, note kernel 721_300 is the latest available in the market

My Previous kernel version was: 721_ext 201. Upgraded version 721_ext 300

Thanks,

ASK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

yuki_wang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ASK,

Starting with note 1997611 the frontend service methods need the presence of the ITS frameset.
The solution in note 1997611 is 228, which is covered between 201 to 300. That's why the issue happened after kernel upgrade.

This issue can onlybe abserved when you call webgui from portal.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Yuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were the suggestions in this note helpful? We just upgraded our kernel to 7.21 and ran in to the same thing. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BY the way, we installed OSS note 2017287 and it seems to have repaired the problem. issue was not browser-related.

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

HH divyanshu,

i did see this note but could not clearly understand . Under the support pack and patch section, there is a SP level mentioned for 721 ext which I could not find I the marketplace. It says 312 but the latest available in the marketplace is just 300. So not sure how to understand.

thanks,

ask

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

SSorry it was given 310 for 721 kernel

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ask,

The latest patch for 721 kernel is 328.Could you pls recheck it?

Best Regards

Jie Bai

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Bai,

as already mentioned my kernel is 721 ext version. if you chcek this you can see only 300 as the latest patch level

thanks,

ask

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this browser issue? could you share the browser version details?

BR

SS

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos