Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax number is missing in SOST T-Code

AtanuDutta
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

SD gurus Please help me in this issue, Order confirmation is sending by FAX to every customer, Among them one customer is not getting the fax, but others are receiving the fax. We check all configuration is ok, But when i check in SOST t code, The Fax number is missing there, I checked every thing but i can't find why that fax no is not showing in SOST in this time period. The user change the number during creating order, by clicking communication medium, condition record also correct, but under output type default control transmit-ion medium is  print out, not fax is it make problem., Under customer master customer fax number and sending fax no is different, but all the  number are not visible in SOST.

please help me how to know the missing part , where is the problem please suggest me How to check, why fax is not going.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fax number should be in the 'communication method' for the output message. Usually it gets there from the master data (or from the address in the document) but can also be entered manually. I've never seen a fax item in SOST with no fax number, I'd imagine missing or invalid fax would cause an error in the output message. Would you care to post the screenshots?

@Bheem - if there was an issue with the fax settings then there would be no faxes going out at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check with Basis team to check the fax settings in system and also to find out why this particular number has excluded (might be number format issue).