cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Z report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my client requiremnt i need to display the below list of output fields based on some sellection.

The below are the list of fields to be displayes as ouput.

Do we need to develop a new Z report or can we get this throuh SQVI? or do you advise any other better option

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all SQVI is user-specific, it can be used for your own ad-hoc reports only. To create the queries for others we need to use SQ01/SQ02. There is an option to convert SQVI, but it's just easier to get this done right from the beginning.

From what I see, if you want to link order/delivery/invoice information in one query then, unless all of those documents are expected to be present, you won't be able to easily do it in a query. For the delivery related billing you'd have to do LEFT JOIN to the delivery (because it may or may not exist) and also LEFT JOIN to get the invoice. At this point you'll likely run into an error that two consequent LEFT JOINs are not allowed. Add to that some fun with Ship-to that could be either at the line item or header level and it gets even more complicated.

Since we can add some ABAP code to the query, this is not impossible, but I'd guess it's not your area of expertise, so I'd ask for some assistance at this point.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nishant12
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use SQVI for your report but start with the billing tables first. Use VBRK and VBRP. In VBRP, the fields VGBEL would be for Delivery if applicable and AUBEL for Sales Order. Then you can pull the respective data as required after linking those fields to LIKP/LIPS and VBAK/VBAP. Use Left Outer Joins for all tables.

But keep the points mentioned out by Jelena in mind. See if those apply to you and then take a call on whether Z would better satisfy your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks to all of your replies, sorry for late reply, as suggested will update the resutls.

Lakshmipathi sir: i had creted one SQVI before posting but it said no data sellected when exuted the report, reason could be the table sellection was could be wrong, took VBAK,ABAP,VBUP,LIKP,and VBRK, i think i need to sellect item data table of  delivery and billing LIPS and VBRP.

Let me try once again and will update the resutls.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get it with SQVI, but be specific on your input selection to avoid duplicate lines in output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try SQVI with VAV database

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do we need to develop a new Z report or can we get this throuh SQVI?

Had you tried on your own before posting here, you would have come to know whether it will work or not.   The most important fact by doing so is you will learn how SQVI would work.  Coming to your qery, I presume, you intend to say, the report to be fetched from billing in which case, execute SQVI and table join the required fields.  Update here still if you face any issue.

G. Lakshmipathi