Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find user agent from user agent decesion table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I added Material Type in decesion table as per below

and maintained seperate user for material type but system unable to find user agent as per below

Unable to understand missing part. Any help on this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I have the same problem, If you solved this problem, How did you do it?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you have under "CR-Type Related Service Name" folder in your BRF+ application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

It is matained as per below

Also is it required to maintained service name in non user decesion table also or not?

As per matainance also no luck for me

Haveing one more question is we have to maintained different user agent group per user ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

It is working if I used as per reference document How To... USMD_SSW_RULE_CONTEXT_PREPARE to ...

which is for LABOR field from MARA but If I used MARA-MTART it is not working even though I Updated MTART instead of LABOR in method IF_USMD_SSW_RULE_CNTX_PREPARE~PREPARE_RULE_CONTEXT

Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the agent service is specified in the single-value table. there is a "dynamic agent" column that you should fill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Still no luck for me.

Updated as per below

But still shows as no agent type is specefied as per below in log

also highlighted task container shows nothing

But it  is working fine without specifying any dynamic agent service name in single value desion table and no service name is specified for non agent decesion table for MARA-LABOR for which example implementation is delivered by SAP as per document in earlier post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute the method behind task "agent and route finder" in transaction SE24. I think it is called "FIND_PATH" or something like that. You can have a break-point in the BAdI and you can debug your logic there.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the BADI and Service link and filter attached correctly..

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Most probably the process might have been stopped due to a runtime error. Can you please check if there were any dumps in ST22 once .Also , have you created implementation for BADI USMD_SSW_RULE_CONTEXT_PREPARE and passed the material type value in ET_RULE_CONTEXT_VALUE?

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

In ST22 it shows error like below

I am using example implementation codes used

As per

For the interface method you can use the default coding from Example Enhancement Implementation MDG_BS_MAT_BRF_CONTEXT_LABOR (Add MARA-LABOR to BRF+ context), Implementing Class CL_MDG_BS_MAT_BRF_CONTEXT_LABO and methods IF_USMD_SSW_RULE_CNTX_PREPARE~PREPARE_RULE_CONTEXT, GET_ELEMENT_ID, READ_MATERIAL and READ_CREQUEST.

and replacing LABOR by MTART in method IF_USMD_SSW_RULE_CNTX_PREPARE~PREPARE_RULE_CONTEXT,

No additional coeing is done.Is it OK? If any will be appreciated?

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I think your approach is correct ,however due to some mismatch , it is resulting in a dump. Check the Active calls/Events section in the st22 dump. If there is a custom class in the call stack , it is something do with the custom code.

Could you please upload the complete st22 trace?

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the complete dump or at least the "source code extract" section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

ST22 dump is attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

I think you attached wrong file by mistake. The dump is pointing to class  CL_USMD_UI_FIELD_PROPERTIES which is not triggered during workflow process

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Attached correct one

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

It looks like there is some inconsistency with the underlying brf application. Parameter IT_CONTEXT_VALUE in the method PROCESS_DT_FOR_CR_TYPE of class

CL_USMD_WF_SSW_RULE_SERVICE

has a blank value that is causing the issue.

To debug this , Create a pre exit to method PROCESS_DT_FOR_CR_TYPE and put endless loop in it(for .g. DO.ENDDO.) . Create a CR  and submit it. When the control comes to the endless loop in pre exit , it stops there. You can debug the process from transaction SM51. You could get better information from this. Once you are done with the analysis , delete the pre-exit.

Regards,

Raghu