cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to access remotely to sap was abap sneak preview (trial version)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have recently installed sap netweaver 2004s was abap sneak preview which is downloaded from sdn.sap.com. but the problem is i am able to access layout tab from server machine only, not from any other client machine. the layout tab shows that "page can't be displayed" mode of internet explorer. i am using explorer 6.0.

are there any security settings needed in either of the machines?

thanks in advance

shabbir khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shabbir

Check the Service Pack of Your IE it is SP2 and check the version of SAPGUI in

your client machine should be 640

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi my servers explorer is sp-1 but gui is 710. and client machines gui is 640. is the problem due to gui 640?

thanks in advance

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shabbir,

Check the Patch Level also, in my case it is 18, and GUI 640. working fine

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

first of all thanks abhimanyu

i have one doubt. r u accessing from client machune , or that trial version is installed on ur system it self.

if ur accessinf from client machine .. u need to do some settings in ur client machine so that it should not hit ur local browser .. where as it has to hit ur servers browser. in my problem.. my client machines are hitting my their own systems browsers . . plz let me know what that setting is

thanks in advance .. its urgent

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops

m sorry, donno abt sneak preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i am facing the same problem even in crm5 .

plz any body?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you done the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/e86de5008b4d9ae10000000a155369/frameset.htm">configuration settings</a> ? See also <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/59/31ae42e0fac911e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">this</a>.

Regards, Heidi