Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot display checkbox in OVS. If you want to display check box in value help, consider using Freely Programmed Value help. You can check this document for reference: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80ae749c-87c9-2d10-87bd-821b5e92e...

Or, if you want to select multiple values in OVS result, you can select by using table_multi_select  = abap_true in the set_configuration phase (co_phase_0) of OVS.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran, now i am able to select multiple rows, but i got one issue, when i selected multiple values , when i clicked ok button, i am getting dump, the selected rows must be display in a table, could you pls let me know how to solve this ( if i select single row, its working properly, the selcted row id displayed in table)

Thanks

Srini

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can only set multiple values to Table. you cannot set multiple values in input field rite?

In phase 3, you will get the selected values in <lt_selection>.

Then you can process those/filter according to your req to set single value based on conditions/aggregated result! or bind the selected values to table.

ASSIGN ovs_callback_object->selection->* TO <lt_selection>.

IF <lt_selection> IS ASSIGNED.

LOOP AT <lt_selection> ASSIGNING <ls_selection>.

APPEND <ls_selection> TO lt_table.

ENDLOOP.

lo_nd_node->bind_table( lt_table ).  " NODE being the name of ctxt node to which the table is bound

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Kiran , Perfect

Answers (0)